Protecting each of our patients from infection is greatly important to us. Because our patients’ good health means so much to us, we use state-of-the-art sterilization procedures and disinfecting products. For each patient’s safety, we always utilize the following preventive measures:
• New gloves are always used for all patients – no exceptions.
• Treatment surfaces are always disinfected between each patient’s appointment.
• Current industry sterilization procedures are utilized to treat all instruments.
• Sterilization equipment is regularly monitored to ensure compliance with safety standards.
• Every staff member is trained on how to properly control infection and asepsis, receive regular vaccinations for hepatitis-b virus and take annual tuberculosis tests.